Yo i'm writing a book too. It's about a girl...wait what am i doing! Just buy the freakin book when it comes out! Oh and does that pic really look like seth? Cauz I live in Florida and been keepin in touch but he won't put up a pic of him! Well it's kinda a come back cauz i won't either...O well
I'm a different kind of person. I'm not obcessed with having all that I possibly can, what I want is not of this world, but of my heavenly Father's. I am focused on making a difference in this world, trying to harvest as much as I can. To show people that this isn't it. There is something beyond this world, and it satisfys.
2 comments:
Yo i'm writing a book too. It's about a girl...wait what am i doing! Just buy the freakin book when it comes out! Oh and does that pic really look like seth? Cauz I live in Florida and been keepin in touch but he won't put up a pic of him! Well it's kinda a come back cauz i won't either...O well
I'm also writting a book.Both of yours are amazing.
Post a Comment